Network asset conversions are currently suspended. All the details can be found here
The integration brings Haven Protocol’s suite of private and stable assets to a new audience of privacy-aware crypto investors. This will expand Haven’s reach, help improve adoption and give Haven users access to a smart device wallet, complimenting Haven’s browser-based web vault.
Cake Wallet is an open-source, non-custodial, and multi-currency crypto wallet that is available for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. It can also be used to store BTC, XMR, and LTC alongside Haven.
Initially, Haven’s assets will be available in Cake Wallet for sending, receiving, and storage.
This also paves the way for possible additional benefits in the future, such as in-wallet swaps when Haven completes its integration with THORChain. This will be big news for the project, giving Monero, Bitcoin, and Litecoin holders direct access to xUSD as well as other Haven assets.
Cake Wallet Features:
- Non-custodial – Your keys, your coins and only you control your funds using a seed
- Multicurrency Wallet supporting Monero, Bitcoin (Electrum), and Litecoin (Electrum)
- Open-source development
- Built-in exchange feature. You can easily exchange: XMR, BTC, ADA, BCH, BND, DAI, DASH, EOS, ETH, LTC, TRX, USDT, USDT ERC20, XLM, XRP
- In wallet BTC purchase options
- Support for multiple wallets and accounts
- Back up your wallets locally or to the cloud
- Connect to remote nodes of your choice, and even your own
- Multi-language support
- Ability to view your XMR, BTC, and LTC value in the fiat of your choice
For more information on Cake Wallet please visit the Cake Wallet website.