If you are able to donate and contribute to the Haven project, please click here. Thank you.
This short guide shows you how to create a new account using the CLI. It assumes you already have the havend running and are synced to the network.
- Open the haven-wallet-cli.
- When prompted enter a new wallet name and confirm that you wish to create a new one.
- Enter a password for your new wallet and repeat to confirm it is correct. Make a note of your password as you will need it anytime you want to access your wallet.
- Select a number from the 11 choices of supported languages. ‘1’ for English etc.
- Once your wallet has been generated you will be given your 25 word seed phrase. It is essential you record this somewhere safe. If you lose your password the seed is the only way you can access your wallet.
- You will then be asked whether you want to enable background mining. Select Y or N.
You will then be ready to use your wallet.
You can type
address to obtain your wallet address for receiving funds to the account.