The web vault, vault nodes, explorer and paper wallet are now fully operational on Fluxnodes
On February 9th 2022 Haven Protocol successfully completed a hard fork to v2.2.0. This fork initiated a host of updates and improvements to the code base that ensures a secure and robust protocol for the future.
To summarise the proposed outcome of the working group was:
- Change XHV and xUSD unlock times to an asymmetric model and eliminate priority options
- Offshore (XHV to xUSD): 21 days
- Onshore (xUSD to XHV): 12 hours
- Streamline conversion fees to a flat 0.5% for all conversions
- Eliminate delta advantage between spot and MA price for XHV <-> xUSD conversions
- Implement “change unlock” feature which allows funds used as change in a conversion transaction to unlock in the standard 10 blocks (20 minutes) – More details here.
A more detailed overview of these changes can be found here.
What Do I Need to Know?
Please note: old vaults will not work now that the fork is complete.
The web vault has been updated automatically and there is nothing you need to do other than make sure your browser cache has been cleared. You can check that you are running the latest version by clicking on the 3 dots top right hand corner. Next to Network, it will say ‘Mainnet v.2.2.0.
Desktop and CLI
CLI’s and desktop vaults will need to be updated to the most recent versions (2.2.0). These are accessible here.
Passwords and Keys
In all instances, you can use your existing vault keys file and password to reopen the vault.
This is your protocol.
We will continue to make improvements as we navigate the volatility of crypto, but what is even clearer now than ever before is that Haven is instrumental for the future of financial privacy.
We’d be happy to answer any questions or discuss the changes in more detail in Discord. We’re looking forward to feedback from the Haven Protocol community as we all work to ensure the long-term growth and success of this innovative privacy project.
Keep sharing the Haven message!